Huwebes, Mayo 10, 2018

Music is my refuge with the G7 Digital Wireless Bluetooth Car Kit


I’ve been driving my kids to and from school every day ever since my 10-year-old, eldest son started schooling. Now, we have three kids to bring to school, and my only respite from driving during the long, tiring hours of Metro Manila traffic is music.

The G7 Digital Wireless Bluetooth Car Kit MP3 Player and FM Transmitter really comes in handy once the heavy traffic gets on my nerves. Well, it never comes down to that because this Bluetooth kit has helped me survive long days inside the car because it can play music from my phone or any Bluetooth-enabled players, as well as from FM stations when I want to listen to my favorite radio programs.

Aside from music, the G7 Bluetooth Car Kit also comes with a USB charging port, so I can charge my phone simultaneously and have more hours of music. Thank you MetroDeal for this fantastic deal and for keeping my sanity when on the road!

See also: