Martes, Agosto 21, 2018

4-Piece Elizabeth Bedsheet Set - Available in 2 Sizes


I finally moved out of my family’s house and got my own place! But, the thought of decorating a new apartment seemed overwhelming to me. That’s when I decided to order most of my furniture and appliances online to try and make the moving-in process as easy and as smooth as possible.

When I found the 4-piece Elizabeth Bedsheet at Metrodeal, I almost couldn’t believe that a bedsheet made for either a double or queen size bed is being offered at such an affordable price. I mean, who would pass on a 60% discount, right? At 200 thread count, this one’s a steal. Most of the bedsheets I found in department stores cost more than a thousand pesos.

The sheets are surprisingly soft! I haven’t washed them yet, so I don’t know if it will eventually get “himulmul”, but I think the fabric is pretty awesome.

Thanks, Metrodeal, for this fantastic offer! I’ll be sure to tell my friends where to shop for new sheets next time.

See also:
Multifunctional Portable Travel Bag
Learn more about Ralph Wunsch
5 Startup Trends That You Need to Watch out Before the Year Ends