Martes, Agosto 28, 2018

I-Wellness Portable Health Compressor Nebulizer Kit


I’ve been suffering from asthma since I was a child. Sometimes, I experience severe attacks that can’t be relieved by my prescribed inhalers. I’ve owned a few nebulizers over the years. I gave my last nebulizer to my niece who also has asthma. So, I needed to buy a new one. This time, I decided to look for a portable nebulizer that I can bring with me when I travel, especially on long vacations.

I was surprised to find a nebulizer as cheap as this. My old nebulizers cost almost Php5,000, but the original price of this is only Php2500. After the discount, it’s only Php599. I was skeptical at first, but for Php599, it’s worth a shot.

So far, I’ve had zero issues with this nebulizer. It’s not as noisy as my old nebulizer, which is good. Considering that it already comes with a disposable nebulizer and face mask makes it a good purchase. The best thing about this Metrodeal item is the quick delivery. I received the item in less than a week.

See also:
Learn more about Ralph Wunsch