Miyerkules, Agosto 8, 2018

Multifunctional Portable Travel Bag

My husband booked us a flight to Palawan for our 5th wedding anniversary, but of course, our 1-year old daughter is coming with us. Since it’ll be my first domestic flight, with my baby in tow, I wanted a travel bag that had a lot of space for my daughter’s feeding bottles, snacks and other things we may need during the flight. 

That’s when I found the Metrodeal listing for a  multifunctional portable travel bag. I ordered the red-colored one, hoping the product doesn’t disappoint.

The bag turned out even better than what I expected! Her bottles fit perfectly in the compartments and I placed snacks inside the smaller pockets. I put her baby wipes, diapers, blanket, and a couple of toys in the main compartment.

I don’t just use it when I travel with my daughter, I practically bring it wherever I go! I love that it’s spacious, easy to clean, and easy to carry around. I also like the fact that this bag is so versatile! In fact,  I can turn this travel bag into a lunch bag for my office baon.

Thanks, Metrodeal for this awesome find! A great product sold at such an affordable price. I’ll be sure to shop on your website in the future.

See also:
iPega PG-9025 Wireless Bluetooth Game Controller
Learn more about Ralph Wunsch
How Much Should Newlyweds Prepare for their First Home